Ummm... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SHOW?!?!

Music, Movies, Television
EVIExx

Ummm... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SHOW?!?!

Post by EVIExx »

i thought peppa pig was for little kids who like cartoons... peppa pig ate bacon :?
Attachments
o my gosh wut did u dooooooo
o my gosh wut did u dooooooo
hqdefault.jpg (25.03 KiB) Viewed 55 times
EVIExx

Re: Ummm... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SHOW?!?!

Post by EVIExx »

I was wondering where George [her little bro] went. :geek:
echo

Post by echo »

Q: How many slices of pepperoni can be made out of a Peppa Pig?

A: On the off chance that this is serious, here goes. The first, and best answer is none. Peppa is British. Pepperoni is American. So, in that sense, Peppa is safe. But, in the event that you actually wanted to make pepperoni out of Peppa Pig (you monster), first, you’d need to know how much Peppa weighs. I can not believe I am doing this. According to Wikipedia, Peppa is 7′1′’ tall and weighs in at 1700lbs. or 770kg.( I will be using Imperial weights, because I am an American, and am entirely too lazy to constantly convert it.) Typically, butchering yields 80% usable meat from a pig. This leaves 1350lbs to work with. Assuming you go all out and just use the whole pig, the fermentation/curing process will take away another 30% of your volume. This would leave you with 950lbs of pepperoni. Some other, much smarter people, with even more time on their hands, figured out that the average slice of pepperoni weighs .065 ounces. So, assuming I have done the math properly(which I am pretty sure I didn’t, but this isn’t real, so who cares?), the answer is 14,615 slices, with no margin for error, because aside from the weight of pepperoni, none of this is real. credit: Richard Tarver
echo

Post by echo »

What if brother was named Ronnie..

"Peppa-ronnie" :lol: